Telephone numbers:

House of Commons Phone number: 020 7219 4084

House of Commons Fax number: 020 7219 2879

Constituency Phone number: 0141 357 2073

Constituency Fax number: 0141 357 2073

George Galloway

8a Parkgrove Terrace

Glasgow G3 7ST

Prisoners of War are covered by the Geneva Convention.

I understood the war was over.

Therefore Saddam cannot be a POW. (simplistic maybe)

Now he is purely and simply a common, criminal, thug, who has been runnning and hiding like a coward, just like bullies in the schoolyard do when the teacher come around.

He will at least get a trial and justice, far more than most of his victims got.

Prisoners of War are covered by the Geneva Convention.

I understood the war was over.

Therefore Saddam cannot be a POW. (simplistic maybe)

Now he is purely and simply a common, criminal, thug, who has been runnning and hiding like a coward, just like bullies in the schoolyard do when the teacher come around.

He will at least get a trial and justice, far more than most of his victims got.

I couldn't agree more. What some of the postings seem to have ignored is that many Iraqi's would not have believed that he had been captured unless they had seen him on TV. Also I cannot see that it should be a problem that those same Iraqi's were shown that despite him being one of the worst thugs in history, he was given a medical check by his captors. There is also the point that I raised of a potential suicide capsule in his mouth. For pity's sake let's all just celebrate the fact that he is behind lock and key.