Default File Association For Jpeg's

Hi all !

Hope all is well !!

Somehow, I lost the proper (default) file association for openig JPEG files. Right now I'm using Kodak imaging. I used to be able to open up a folder full of pics....one click on any of the JPEG files would open up a thumbnail on the left side of the page. This is no longer the case. :(

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated !!

regards,

bill :)

> BTW, I'm using Win98SE !!

bill

Good evening eyespy, I may be wrong, but I think your problem is that you have disabled "view as webpage" for explorer. The easy way to check this, is to browse to a directory containing images, than right click on a blank section in the right hand view pane, and choose view>then select "as a web page".

See if this sorts your problem. Regards, Mr. Mouse.

Good evening eyespy, I may be wrong, but I think your problem is that you have disabled "view as webpage" for explorer. See if this sorts your problem. Regards, Mr. Mouse.

Thanks Mr.Mouse !

I already have the folder set to "view as webpage". If only it were that easy !

Best description Bill is that it looks like a small painting, I can also open jpegs using IE

I can open them with just about anything, but only one setting will allow you to view "thumbnails" within the folder if "viewed as web page"...............I think :)

Mark,

if you open up c:/ to show your folders, you can click on View, than Folder Options.

Than "file types" tab.

Scroll down to where you see JPEG Image. Highlight it and the window should show the default file association !!

thanks,

bill :)