Why we are going to war

Guest George

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's been 3 years or so since I was last around there, mates 50th in Llanbradach and then back to Bedwas after the meal, was a bit merry and didn't see much ;)

Was it the Greenfly club in Bedwas, might be wrong-memory fading, many happy evenings there years and years ago :)

another view looking south ,just for you Moon

good camera work as the castle sits bang in the middle of town, in a valley , the moat is far bigger than it looks , more of a lake......

Good example of what the Normans did to the "revolting" Welsh

post-8-1056236631.jpg

Guest Nellie2

I think I should point out that I had a bit of a nark on the other day about something totally unrelated........but as a result of that I threw my weight about in my last post.

This thread had already veered way off topic anyway and if I was going to be a stick in the mud about it going off topic then I should have said earlier....... as it is the thread was interesting the way it was going....... even the bits about Wales. :D

So I think I owe you all some apologies and thanks for not pointing out the obvious to me. :)

Just got back from a few days just south of Builth Wells. Great weather believe it or not, first class guest house. I was a bit brassed off to find 132 spam messages waiting for me, thank goodness for Mail washer.