don`t know how

trackrat

Have you got a digital camera? What ever, get your picture onto your PC and save it as a jpg file, in my case I've set the size to 250 x 187 and 7380 bytes. Click on My Controls, then scroll down on the left to Change Personal Photo. Scroll down and on the right hand pane you can upload your image either using the browse button for the image on your PC or upload it if you have the image on a website. At least that's what I did. The geeks here will probably point you to a link which will give all the details. Have fun. :D

Like this you mean???

To do this I pressed Prnt Scrn on my keyboard, then loaded up paint, selected edit, paste. The image pasted into paint and then it was just a question of saving it as a Jpeg. Then I clicked on the browse button below this text box and found the image on my hard drive, then clicked add reply as usual

post-49-1074952446.jpg

nel,

You can't just download it any more !

Member Group Changes

Posted by KaosAD - 01-23-04 18:43 - 13 comments

We've had a few issues in the past weeks with people joining to gain access just to download files. Spamming threads with off the wall comments, knowing full well that they need 10 posts to access the downloads. So thanks to those people I have created a few new groups:

- Member | Member: A new member with less than 10 posts and has access to the Gallery and access and posting privledges to all forums except one in which they can only reply to topics in. They can not access downloads.

Trackrat. Hope you are following the above because I'm not. I may have misread your first posting in that I thought you wanted to post your personal Photo. If I'm wrong my apologies. If I'm right just ignore the others.

Thanks to you all for your replies.

I will get their eventually.

Regards Alan.

Just seen your post Doug that is another avenue for me to explore, although if I put a personal photo on this site people would probably use it to scare kids with because I am not good looking like Andsome. :D :D :D