screen goes blurry

Guest Blink_182_fan

Guest Blink_182_fan

sometimes when i try to load up a large file ie a game my whole screen goes blurry and i find it impossible to read any thing and if i were to open a folder it would make the area were the folder scrren was more blurryer and im not sure if it is that i need more memory but i some computers(with less memory than mine) have been able to cope and nothing like that has happened to there computer i would apreciate some help as i find this really iratating(sorry if my spelling or grammer is bad i cant help it :P )

Guest Blink_182_fan

well i have a 64mb radeon graphics card and it came with this computer a couple of years ago probaly could do with a new one (but soon i wont be using this computer for any longer as i am gettin my own and im not sure about the drivers because this computer has crashed a couple of times and parts need to be fix etc