Breaking news

andsome

The next elections are going to be interesting ..(will under 50% of the eligible population not vote ?).....but even after all the disgraceful things that has happened ...there may be a chance of him getting back in ......

I no longer understand the country that I live in ......

I see that the tories have pulled out of the "so called" WMD enquiry's....

To think that once we had an empire with Lions in Parliament that ruled half the world..... now we've got bloody B'liar , a bunch of sheep , and some right tossers in opposition ....

we are bearly a nation...held together by the corrupted flesh of our health , education. transportation ,and legal system deep in its death throes , completely infected by political aids....

I despair ......

The chain has been pulled ...we are past the U bend

Tankus, how I agree!!!!!

What has happened to the statesmen of this country? The ones with a bearing, attitude and personality to gain the respect of the population and to get things done for the benefit of everyone instead of being self serving toadies in the business exclusively for what they can get out of it for themselves.

Think back to the first half of the twentieth century and the great leaders of the United Kingdom then. Churchill is the one that comes to mind for most but there are numerous others. There were some dum-dums, yes, as there are now but in those days they were kept in their place at the bottom of the political pile.

Guest Shirley_Crabtree
The next elections are going to be interesting ..(will under 50% of the eligible population not vote ?).....but even after all the disgraceful things that has happened ...there may be a chance of him getting back in ......

I no longer understand the country that I live in  ......

I see that the tories have pulled out of the "so called" WMD enquiry's....

To think that once we had an empire with Lions in Parliament that ruled half the world..... now we've got bloody B'liar , a bunch of sheep , and some right tossers in opposition ....

we are bearly a nation...held together by the corrupted flesh of our health , education. transportation ,and legal system deep in its death throes , completely infected by political aids....

I despair ......

The chain has been pulled ...we are past the U bend

Could you possibly mention your party of choice???

You've rubbished everyone that comes along.....maybe you have no idea?!!!

I dunno...:S

Seriously Shirl is there GOOD choice at the moment? Labour have turned out to be more sleazy than the Tories, and appear to be wanting what Cheesy has called a benign dictatorship. Would you seriously trust Michael Howard? He has turned on his head from his previous beliefs. The Lib Dem's would instantly surrender our last little bit of sovereignty to Europe, and we would just become a parish of Europe. What happened to truly honest fair minded politicians? Can you name one?

Martin Bell ( Retired) :D

There always the MRL

Blair no longer reflects the will of the people. (He even lied in his manifesto. No tuition fees)

Howard is bought and paid for ( Remember ?)

The other guy would look cute in a tutu. ( and would probably insists that you wear one too.)

The Greens can't afford to stand.

All in all, Representative Democracy has become an oxymoron. It's time for true democracy via our computers. We have the means, all we need is the commitment.

You've rubbished everyone that comes along.....maybe you have no idea?!!!

Thats part of my problem ...I voted Liberal in the last election .....but I am really disenchanted with the lot of them .........

The " profession" attracts the very last sort of person who should be given the "privilege"