Post Your Desktop

Chris

Well we've had this before with start menus and desktops but now lets make it something addictive...

Simple: Just take a screen shot of your desktop (and/or your start menu, active window) to show your cool looking desktop.

Provide as mush detail as you can about what you used to create that COOL looking desktop.

Wallpaper:

Icons:

Theme:

Style:

Any links to where the above can be downloaded from etc ;)

Here is Mine!

Wallpaper:Aqua_Graphite

Icons:XP-iCandy

Theme:Panther

Default from Style XP 2.01

APPLE look on a PC :o

Rules: No Nudity or Partial Nudity

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u know what guys...ive spent the last half an hour to try and make a really groovy pic to show u's...but i cant....i don't know where to get more icon things and i don't really know how to use the theme file thngies...so after alot of confusion i decided to come clean and show you this poor excuse for a desktop :(

what do u do with a windows visual style file?

technically....snoopy is nude :o :o :o

Guest Blink_182_fan

well mine is pretty boring so far but im working on it(and the IWF presentation isone of those video clips you see in pc world the idiots forgot to format my computer and i had to myself but that didnt dissapear and its on 3mb)

post-49-1078779334.jpg

There ya goes!!!

It doesn't really look like that at all it is covered in virtual post it notes which have loads of passwords and stuff on 'em in a really secure fashion so couldn't share those with you!

Have always had desktop icons hidden and just use a 'desktop' toolbar from the system tray to get at all the zillions of things I have saved their for convenience!

post-49-1078785674.gif