Look at this site for me

expertec

Another little tip

Try to fully justify your text when you write big blocks of it, i know centering looks good, but fully justifing looks professional.

Try to come up with a logo as well, if youve got any graphics software try to make a composite picture (sugestion)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

neat is like this

Ready made:Single £20 Double £30 King £40

Custom: Single £30 Double £40 King £55

Custom (materials supplied by customer): Single £25 Double £35 King £45

Romany (blanket-based random patchwork): Single £15 Double £20 King £30

Prices negotiable.

Cushions and cot quilts also available

expertec. If you follow the excellent advice from madboy33â„¢ and Il Capo then you are in safe hands. Well done :)

Sorry madboy that there is a problem, I know you can soon fix it. Just that I'm pleased in a weird sort of way. Pleased that you have managed to find it because nel and others couldn't see it either. I was feeling a bit guilty thinking it was a fault at my end. :unsure:

[EDIT] Meant to say that if it was a fault at my end then I was causing you to worry unnecessarily. :(

I'm sorry Tony but I haven't even tried doing a web site yet so I'm worse than useless at offering advice :(

But as you can see from the screen shots, they don't look right on my screen. All other sites and pages I load are fine. Your last two pages including the map are spot on! :unsure: