only.....Mad dogs and englishmen

Tankus

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Drovers Dog
Andsome..do you know that here in Aussie we not only have the best women,BEER,Vegemite..but if one does not vote one is fined about $400 U.S.? B)

:P

Yep! Keep the B-----s Honest!

Funny thing, Our Constitution came into effect after many years of British Rule, first written into it was the need for ALL to Vote!!

In hindsight, maybe OUR ForeFathers got that one Right?

:censored: :D

Andsome..do you know that here in Aussie we not only have the best women,BEER,Vegemite..but if one does not vote one is fined about $400 U.S.? B)

I'll forget the rubbish about the beer. I still don't think that compulsory voting solves anything. It's very easy to spoil a ballot paper. We even get a percentage at each election who take to trouble to go voluntarily to the polling booth, and then deliberately spoil the ballot paper.

Guest Drovers Dog

I'll forget the rubbish about the beer. I still don't think that compulsory voting solves anything. It's very easy to spoil a ballot paper. We even get a percentage at each election who take to trouble to go voluntarily to the polling booth, and then deliberately spoil the ballot paper.

But, When EVERYBODY HAS TO VOTE, it makes for a truely Democratic System!!!

Guest Drovers Dog

Look at what happened in East Timour!!!

Rebels wanted to take it off track?? We went in!!

We diddn't Invade!! We just sent in Troops to support the Elected Government!!

We have done the same to support Elected Governments in our Area!!

Guest Drovers Dog

Besty, you hang in there!!! The HOPE of the World, rests on young shoulders, just like yours!!

Please, Mate?? use your Brain??? Not your Brawn, like these crazy people are trying to!!!

I know this World could be a lot better, if more people engaged their Brain, before their mouth!!!

Pass it on to all your friends!!!!!