religion and bush

Guest ellas

Guest ellas

although wars no laughing matter I had to smile at the Iraqi minister of information today saying iraq were forcing the us forces back when one of the reporters said what about the us tanks behind you with the american flags to which the Iraqi minister of information said they are surrending and american soldiers were comitting suicide on the outskirts of bagdad.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the dictator?

Here we have Bush garbling his grammar and spouting propaganda over his "Axis of Evil" when the man himself, old Junior B, isn't even represented by the majority of Americans. He stole the presidency from the people of Florida. His cousins and father helped him when the Supreme Court took over the case!

He managed to get old style voting machines that were defective into certain democratically, inclined counties.

He managed to wangle through Jeb Bush a policy that removed thousand of people (mostly blacks) from the electoral register by the sheer fact that they have had past felons! There was a mass blockade at some voting stations preventing people from getting in! And this is from the man who spent a night in jail for drink driving! Who's daughter have been arrested over shenigans with alcohol!

He would rather spend $1.6 Trillion dollars over 6 years on defence and an obsolete missile system that his father was part of than spend money on education and health. He cut 39% from the budget for public libraries! And this from a man who never reads his briefings from staff and can't tell where any of the axis of evil is geographically.

He is a dangerous, stupid man who should be removed from office.

He dodged the draft, flunked his way through Yale and Harvard!

And don't get me started on his foreign policy.....!!!

Grrrr :angry:

Thanks, I feel better now........

Guest purrfectlillady2000
Who is the dictator?

Here we have Bush garbling his grammar and spouting propaganda over his "Axis of Evil" when the man himself, old Junior B, isn't even represented by the majority of Americans.  He stole the presidency from the people of Florida.  His cousins and father helped him when the Supreme Court took over the case!

He managed to get old style voting machines that were defective into certain democratically, inclined counties. 

He managed to wangle through Jeb Bush a policy that removed thousand of people (mostly blacks) from the electoral register by the sheer fact that they have had past felons!  There was a mass blockade at some voting stations preventing people from getting in!  And this is from the man who spent a night in jail for drink driving!  Who's daughter have been arrested over shenigans with alcohol!

He would rather spend $1.6 Trillion dollars over 6 years on defence and an obsolete missile system that his father was part of than spend money on education and health.  He cut 39% from the budget for public libraries! And this from a man who never reads his briefings from staff and can't tell where any of the axis of evil is geographically.

Guess you don`t like him then!!!!

But with all his faults he actually managed to do something.....So did Tony Blair......but hey......they are all twats arn`t they.Shame the whole world isnt as clever and wise as you........lets have more people like Saddam around.....nice people.......Trying to bite my tongue and its not working.hats off to us and british forces.......well done!!!!!!!

Guest Shirley_Crabtree
Who is the dictator?

Here we have Bush garbling his grammar and spouting propaganda over his "Axis of Evil" when the man himself, old Junior B, isn't even represented by the majority of Americans.  He stole the presidency from the people of Florida.  His cousins and father helped him when the Supreme Court took over the case!

He managed to wangle through Jeb Bush a policy that removed thousand of people (mostly blacks) from the electoral register by the sheer fact that they have had past felons!  There was a mass blockade at some voting stations preventing people from getting in!  And this is from the man who spent a night in jail for drink driving!  Who's daughter have been arrested over shenigans with alcohol!

He would rather spend $1.6 Trillion dollars over 6 years on defence and an obsolete missile system that his father was part of than spend money on education and health.  He cut 39% from the budget for public libraries! And this from a man who never reads his briefings from staff and can't tell where any of the axis of evil is geographically.

Oh you stupid,stupid person.

Do you really imagine that your ramblings mean anything????

Young Geo Bush has massive respect around the world....you (whoever you are ) have none...LOL

Just let the experts look after the war ...They're doing a good job so far...God bless them!!!!

Who is the dictator?

Take a deep breath sure shot...then go for a ciggie to calm you down!!! :lol:

I also take it your an Al Gore fan then! ;)

:lol:

Polarised opinion then on my comments!

I have to ask you Shirley how much a part do you think that Dubya actually is in this "Regime Change". He is just a figure head! You only have to compare him with Colin Powell to see he ain't even half the man Colin is. To further clarify that you just need to see him standing up next to Tony Blair. There is a man who has added credit to this campaign. Even the American press has label Blair the "Perfect Statesman" over the way he handled the UN and the way in which he restrained Bush.

The troops out there have my full support, but I hope they are not out there too long.

Young Geo Bush has massive respect around the world

They burn effigies of him all over the asian continent. He is ridiculed in European press. Putin, Chirac, Shroeder and just about any other european statesman completely disagrees with him. A vast amount of americans loathe him and his policies.

I agree he handled 9/11 with great ability but he can't rely on thie view of him to be with him through his presidency.

Guest purrfectlillady2000

For Christ`s sake......Shoot somebody down when they are doing bad.......When something good has come out of this war........Can we be happy and celebrate.I believe Bush has learned alot.The American leaders have learned alot.Alot of praise needed for our Labour leader.Unfortunately, sureshot your still stuck in a time warp....along with other ignorant people.

Living in the past causes endless problems.Are bush and Blair trying to put things right? YESSSSSSS !!!! Let them get on with it and see some more support.

If Bushes motive is to right wrongdoing....whats happening in Israel ? .....................

Bush is just the monkey in the seat .....he,s not the engine...........

Putin only piped up when Saddam cancelled his contracts on Russian oil exploitation and threatened to default on a 6 billion dollar deal over weapons owed....Guess what was reinstated when Putin came out against the US....

Chirac is an out and out corrupt crook on the gravy train ..who needs to remain President so that he cannot go to trail....Apparently French Prezes have immunity...dont forget the Elf deals and the nuclear reactors he sold Saddam (bombed by Israel)

*beep* Chaney's already handing out contracts for lucrative reconstruction jobs to relatives and yeeh hah good ol' boys without even tendering ...let alone an Iraqi government.........................

Do you honestly think that anybody would give a *beep* about Iraq if all it had was dates and camels to sell...?

If Blair's motive is right and wrong why arnt our tanks in Zimbabwe ?...Or does he like to see himself as this Grand world player "with the hand of history on his shoulder "?

NHS ,firemen ,public transport ,crime ,education ,asylum,economy,sleeze......boring ...lets ponce of to another country and solve their problems for them.............

Lots of motives here......but as soon as somebody says there is a moral motive for this war ..you know it is bull*beep*...........

Saddams is no longer in charge.....and we've got British troops who are about to find out that instead of one enemy to fight ,and defined objectives to go for, they are going to have to police at least 6 different factions who all hate each other jockeying for position to become the next dictator....

Turkeys got its eye on the northern oil fields (with the largest standing army in Europe)....Iran wants the wants the eastern fields (cost them a million dead and a 10 year war ,plus about the same in Iraqi conscripts...happly supplied by the US, UK, USSR, and the French who all made a nice buck out of that one ...yes siree)So they will be getting in on the mix............

Do you think that this action has made the world a safer place......?

Plenty of Saddam wannabees just waiting for their moment.........

Living in the past causes endless problems

The past is the problem ...the British were all over this area and Palestine drawing lines on maps making countries...with boarders going straight through ethnic groups...........with scant reguard...

But I would have thought that Palestine and Korea was more of a pressing problem than Iraq...but I just guess well just have to see what the US decides to do next ?.................

I think that our spending on defense need to double.....too much is being asked from our military .........bring them back soon....they deserve better.

Then there are the Kurds (a new country ?) who everybody in the region seems to hate...I've got a Turk who works for me ,and I was surprised at the depth of vehemence he had for them...I occasionally get Kurd's going past work ( a couple of hundred) demonstrating about their people held in Turkish jails..................

He told me that their guerrillas kept coming down from the mountains and killing 1000's of Turkish babies..And that if Turkey went to war against the Kurds he would go back and sign up.......

......The kurds probably have similar stories I guess.............!

The hatred goes back centuries.............................................

UK Shia potential leader stabbed to death in a Mosque only a couple of days after leaving the UK for Iraq , by a rival shia faction .............

Even the different factions are divided..................

Ah well...........................

Well put Tankus,

Let us not forget that it was the US who trained Saddam (CIA), It was the US who provided him with weapons, it was the UK who funded a chemical factory for Saddam. And when Saddam doesn't play ball they remove him.

I agree that his rule brought devastation to a country that has such a depth of culture and history but as Tankus said why have we ignored Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Columbia, Sri Lanka.

One bit of good news today........we are now going to reduce our military involvement in the middle east as our "original " objectives have been "achieved".....................................

Somebodys woken up in the foreign office.................................................

We should not have our troops out there acting as police......................

Guest ellas
We should not have our troops out there acting as police......................

afraid as the the invading army it's there duty now to act as policeman,otherwise as you can see total chaos will remain

does not feel such a good positition to be in ?

If our troops lay down the law ...they will turn on our troops..........................................

We dont have enough to act as police ....only to kill a defined army............................

your average Iraqi is going to suffer a lot more methinks...........................................

I wonder where Saddam is ?

Guest ellas

well you know what I mean liberating army,theres some geneva convention which states the occupying army must police the country till its got a proper government in.