XPize

Chris

XPize is a GUI enhancer for Windows XP and above. It replaces most of the non-XP icons, avis and bmps that Microsoft has always overlooked.

The installer simply automates the process of replacing resources in critical system files, making your XP's look better.

It also includes some extras and a reloader, which you can use after visiting Windows Update.

XPize does not contain any spyware or ad-ware of any kind.

If you are not satisfied with the results, you can completely uninstall XPize.

XPize is compatible with any version (except x64) and any language of Windows XP (Home, Pro & MCE) and 2003.

More | Here

View | Screenshots

I love this program!!

It changes things like embedded bmp's, icons, shortcuts, system icons, among many other things.

Here is a screen shot of my laptop with XPize installed. Please note, I am using the CodeOpus theme (instead of WindowsXP - Luna) which makes my taskbar appear the way it does... XPize also uses the hacked uxtheme.dll which allows you to add/remove theme's as you please.

Attached is a desktop screenshot, and an alt+tab screenshot.

post-1058-1126552089_thumb.jpg

post-1058-1126552103_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
ScareCrowMan -- Do you if it is still possible to get and use the XP silver color theme with XPize..?

I just installed XPize last night and love it but i want the silver theme back ( with the enhancements of course )

I am not sure. Can you not select it from the Themes list in your display properties?

I will take a look tonight to see if I can change mine.