IRAQ WAR

edbanger

The real reason for the War, the theft of OIL.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle...ticle328526.ece

Yesterday's report said the use of production sharing agreements (PSAs) was proposed by the US State Department before the invasion and adopted by the Coalition Provisional Authority. "The current government is fast-tracking the process. It is already negotiating contracts with oil companies in parallel with the constitutional process, elections and passage of a Petroleum Law," the report, Crude Designs, said.

This can not be true. No honest Christian leader would do such a thing.

Yet another instruction from his God. I see that B'liar is in on the deal as well, he is another Christian.

My goodness, are you suggesting that the two guardians of the Western World have been somewhat careless in their handling of the truth.

It may be rather boring to you at present, but given another seventeen years of this sort of "boring news and behaviour" by our "leaders" you will begin to see that is not just boring but also highly illegal and totally immoral. Perhaps by then your generation will have the information and the ability to do something about it. Most of the world at present seems disinclined to do anything about it ...other than to label it "boring" and turn over and go back to sleep.

It may be rather boring to you at present, but given another seventeen years of this sort of "boring news and behaviour" by our "leaders" you will begin to see that is not just boring but also highly illegal and totally immoral. Perhaps by then your generation will have the information and the ability to do something about it. Most of the world at present seems disinclined to do anything about it ...other than to label it "boring" and turn over and go back to sleep.

Excuse me? I didn't mean I found the news or the behaviour boring, in fact, quite the opposite is the case. What I was calling boring is the constant posting of useless remarks like this:

This can not be true. No honest Christian leader would do such a thing.
Yet another instruction from his God. I see that B'liar is in on the deal as well, he is another Christian.
My goodness, are you suggesting that the two guardians of the Western World have been somewhat careless in their handling of the truth.

I'm afraid that if world leaders claim that their God tells them when and where to wage war, this is hardly boring, it is frightening. It needs bringing to the attention of as many people as possible, as often as possible. Even though I went through the second world war, I much preferred that period to what we have now. The western leaders then were a damned sight more trustworthy than todays bunch, and far less frightening.

If I can add a word or two on the original posting, it relates to a "report by ...pressure group". I know there is a tendency to believe what you want to believe and see what you want to see, but for my part I take these things with a pinch of salt.

Because a pressure group says so doesn't make it true, but it does make it a subject for discussion. I agree with expertec, though, the constant sniping is boring.

Thos.

"report by ...pressure group".

Pressure groups are generally as immoral and illegal as the politicians they are trying to influence (or, in some instances, are supporting) . The Politicians would have us believe that they are carrying out "the will of the people", despite this being a complete sham. But if they (the politicians) were doing so the pressure groups would be trying to "pervert the will of the people", which to my mind is like trying to pervert the course of justice. How "lobbying" can be looked upon as anything but an illegal occupation beats me.

Their methods are the methods of the terrorist, just as are the politicians methods. Use what ever information seems plausible, exagerate it out of all proportion, to create a big scare and then propagate the prevention.