Lets see your web site.

Topband

I am puzzle however as to why my Windows is shown as NT 5.1. I use Windows XP Home SP2

Probably because XP was built on NT technology or specifically the NTFS system.

The point is though, that whenever I have run tests on other sites, my platform comes up as XP Home SP2

thanks all for all the nice words and glad it helps and nice site tony i think i can use that site along time ago i had my head busted open and i lost the hearing in my left ear so i got vertigo from that so the doc says i do autobody and standing on top of the frame michine or driving up on it, or any time im standing on top of something i get them spinns at times its not all that bad but some days its not to good i take baby steps on them days lol

yeah the browser test is good and most of the artwork is not mine alot of it i found searchin around free wallpaper site some of em aint around any more the unbuntu wallpaper i did with gimp and used the dragon tiger art from some one else i just added the star bursts and fonts to it and changed it around abit same with the linux paper and the windows xp wallpaper

I too got a clean bill of health on Internet Explorer.

I am puzzle however as to why my Windows is shown as NT 5.1. I use Windows XP Home SP2

NT 5.1 = Windows XP :)

Same thing, just a different name for it.

See this:

You can learn something new every day. Thanks for the info.

A good informative site there scuzzman, but the links are quite hard to make out on the home page, (Black text on darkish blue background).

And by my eyes worse on the other pages, blue text on a darkish blue background.

I admit my eyes arn't the best in the world but i had to lean forward to read the links clearly.

Sorry for the negativity, but it is easy to fix (if you want to)

And you should change your links to Neo Planet also. :)

Tony

I'm a bit worried for you Craig. I count 6 views of Kirsty but only 2 of you. You did say your personal website? Is this the thin end of the wedge or have you been put in your place?

I'll give you a clue, i have tinsel wig on in one of them :D