Friendly Fire again

catgate

This story is ridiculous.

1. Quails are easily domesticated (there is a quail farm near to me) so there is no need to hunt or shoot them.

2. How does one confuse a quail (weighing about 4 ounces) with a man, weighing a thousand times as much.

3. Why are such large guns used to shoot these tiny creatures?

This story is ridiculous.

1. Quails are easily domesticated (there is a quail farm near to me) so there is no need to hunt or shoot them.

2. How does one confuse a quail (weighing about 4 ounces) with a man, weighing a thousand times as much.

3. Why are such large guns used to shoot these tiny creatures?

Are you serious in your questions?

1. These hunters like hunting animals. The "need" is their blood lust.

2. Supposedly the shot man returned from somewhere else and "got" into the line of fire.

3. Because shot-guns pepper a large area and make it easier to hit the small bird.

Thos.

Are you serious in your questions?

1. These hunters like hunting animals. The "need" is their blood lust.

2. Supposedly the shot man returned from somewhere else and "got" into the line of fire.

3. Because shot-guns pepper a large area and make it easier to hit the small bird.

Thos.

1. This lust is all to amply demonstrated elsewhere by the USA authorities - with disastrous consequences. Won't they ever learn?

2. Anyone who can confuse a man with a quail is in very serious need of glasses

3. - - and render them inedible due to the toxic amounts of lead and antimony embedded in them.

:(

No, my questions weren't asked with 100% gravitas.

I am reminded of the man who was having a piddle behind a bush (not a dubya type..that sort are for piddling on). As he stood there, out of sigh a couple of "hunters" came near, and seeing movement in the bush, one of them let go with both barrels. The piddler caught some of the shot in and around his piddling equipment, and came rushing out from his concealment understandably shouting abuse and ill-will. The shooter quickly apologised and said that the best thing the wounded man could do would be to run down to the village and call and see the man at the second house on the left as he entered the village.

"Why, is he a doctor?" asked the wounded chap.

"No, he's a flautist, and he will be able to show you how best to hold it," replied the hunter.

I am reminded of the man who was having a piddle behind a bush (not a dubya type..that sort are for piddling on). As he stood there, out of sigh a couple of "hunters" came near, and seeing movement in the bush, one of them let go with both barrels. The piddler caught some of the shot in and around his piddling equipment, and came rushing out from his concealment understandably shouting abuse and ill-will. The shooter quickly apologised and said that the best thing the wounded man could do would be to run down to the village and call and see the man at the second house on the left as he entered the village.

"Why, is he a doctor?" asked the wounded chap.

"No, he's a flautist, and he will be able to show you how best to hold it," replied the hunter.

BRILLIANT!

It was reported this morning on the Radio 4 Today that Cheney is known as "the brains behind the Bush administration" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately I can't find a written reference.

It was reported this morning on the Radio 4 Today that Cheney is known as "the brains behind the Bush administration" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately I can't find a written reference.

BRAINS, you MUST be joking.