Friendly Fire again

catgate

Have you never herd the expression "better the Devil you know", the next one could be worse.

It's an interesting concept, but failing the appearance of Satan himself, it can only be classed as a concept and not even a possibility.

I wonder whether they were hunting for food for the pot, or just for the sheer blood lust of killing a creature that cannot hit back.

That was in my mind, too, andsome. I cannot understand this lust for the kill which many people have.

Thos.

I don't think for a minute they have thoughts of killing. They just need a moving target, and quail are cheaper than clays, particularly when they are someone else's. They do not think of killing when the send the troops out. They just think of the cost of the machinery needed and the cost of the armaments to do the job.

I wonder whether they were hunting for food for the pot, or just for the sheer blood lust of killing a creature that cannot hit back.

That was in my mind, too, andsome. I cannot understand this lust for the kill which many people have.

Thos.

I don't think for a minute they have thoughts of killing. They just need a moving target, and quail are cheaper than clays, particularly when they are someone else's. They do not think of killing when the send the troops out. They just think of the cost of the machinery needed and the cost of the armaments to do the job.

Quite apart from linking this to whether they think of killing when they send out troops, I do not agree with your belief that all they want is a moving target. Hunters need to kill, they are not satisfied with clays, they need birds, animals and the bigger the better.

Thos.

Quite apart from linking this to whether they think of killing when they send out troops, I do not agree with your belief that all they want is a moving target. Hunters need to kill, they are not satisfied with clays, they need birds, animals and the bigger the better.

Thos.

WHY, unless it's for the pot?

Thos.

WHY, unless it's for the pot?

I am not trying to excuse the blood lust, far from it. I was disagreeing with catgate's earlier expressed thought.

Thos.

That was a big mistake, he shot a lawyer. (If he lives that is, if not it is one less vermin, sorry lawyer)

There's something wrong here. The lawyer has now had a heart attack as some of the shot has landed near to/in his heart.

Since when did lawyers have hearts?