Religious trouble again

andsome

Religion. Just like politics, everyone has their own opinion. No one is going to change anyone else's opinion. It is useless to discuss any further as things often times get heated.

Let's agree to disagree folks and leave it at that :rolleyes:

Enjoy the weekend. B)

If you do not find the need to join in, then we will not force you to. That seems to me to be fairly good solution to your problem.

You see, wars could start if the right person is involved, and certain people would put this one down to religion, even though one of them is not supposed to be religious.

So to that persons way of thinking he must be religious, or have I missed something.

Religion. Just like politics, everyone has their own opinion. No one is going to change anyone else's opinion. It is useless to discuss any further as things often times get heated.

Let's agree to disagree folks and leave it at that :rolleyes:

Enjoy the weekend. B)

If you do not find the need to join in, then we will not force you to. That seems to me to be fairly good solution to your problem.

Just making an observation my friend.

And I was spot on with it. B)

But do carry on. That seems to me to be a fairly good solution to *your* problem. :P