N.T.L. Speed upgrade

andsome

Ntl are ok most of the time... it is very unusual for there to be a problem with my connection...normally I surf away with no problems at all... the only thing I don't like about NTL is the customer service. Nothing against the guys and gals in the call centre... but actually trying to get to talk to a human being without having to hang on to the phone for about 2 hours is almost impossible. If they outsource the customer service call centres to India or abroad then I will be looking for a new ISP... no doubt about that.

If you do then avoid Onetel. They have outsourced their call centre to the Isle of Alassie or somewhere in the Shetlands, and, whilst they are very pleasant people, talking to them, when you finally get through, is like tryng to hold a conversation with Russ Abbott's ginger scotsman.

If they outsource the customer service call centres to India or abroad then I will be looking for a new ISP... no doubt about that.

Good for you Nel, go for it!

We don't get any say or choice. Virtually every call centre will be there before long. No point in changing on that score.

We don't get any say or choice. Virtually every call centre will be there before long. No point in changing on that score.

very true, the major ones that are still uk based wont be for long, cheaper labour means more profit for the companies as the fat cats get fatter :ranting:

• 4 weeks later...