Do you have a dial up connection?

nellie2

If you do.... I was wondering if you could do me a favour and tell this chap whether you would opt to pay for your internet at premium rates. I've been trying to think of a reply all day..... and I keep coming up with rude words. :blush: So I thought that perhaps it would be better if the dial up public posted their views themselves.

http://malwareremoval.com/plog/index.php?o...70&blogId=4

I don't think that there are many dial up users on here now Nellie. Even Catgate has converted his coal and steam driven computer to natural gas now.

Yes. but I still have Albert the 'amster running round in his little wheel charging up the mother board battery.

I don't think that there are many dial up users on here now Nellie. Even Catgate has converted his coal and steam driven computer to natural gas now.

Dont matter if you aint on dialup, just tell him his misdemeanors are interfering with your looks ;)

Yes. but I still have Albert the 'amster running round in his little wheel charging up the mother board battery.

That's cruel. You should be reported to the RSPCA.