ie7

Tankus

ie7 appears to have had an update last month , Ive been using the beta for months , missed the update , seems more stable and its interface is a bit prettier .....Icon shading and stuff .....

and I like the extra mutibrowsing tab on the top if you've got a lot of pages open

nice ........

Its seriously more stable than the beta ...not a single "shutdown contact MS yaddah yaddah needs to restart" since install

updated Itunes , UberIcon update , and theres a new bricopack from crystalxp with spaced out penguins and an elephant.......

bricopack-crystal-xp.jpg

.....with a really good appley styli expandy docker on the top screen and funky individual icons for all my active desk top (including my favorites, this site has a boring invision one ) ..... , so I'm now funked out over both my 19 screens , , I'll never go back to single monitoring ..... I am a happy windows person .... its like having a new operating system (It just looks different ) without having to spend any more loot .....

funky dunkies

Madeleine Peyroux just chillin on the itunes for the swing and the ambience (half the perfect world)

and a claret (Calvet Bordeaux) induced posting , but its monday, and Im at peace the world and with myself .........

which is really cool ...for me ...

bills okay .... it works

all I need now is a Hamlet , but I dont smoke

Its seriously more stable than the beta ...not a single "shutdown contact MS yaddah yaddah needs to restart" since install

updated Itunes , UberIcon update , and theres a new bricopack from crystalxp with spaced out penguins and an elephant.......

bricopack-crystal-xp.jpg

.....with a really good appley styli expandy docker on the top screen and funky individual icons for all my active desk top (including my favorites, this site has a boring invision one ) ..... , so I'm now funked out over both my 19 screens , , I'll never go back to single monitoring ..... I am a happy windows person .... its like having a new operating system (It just looks different ) without having to spend any more loot .....

funky dunkies

Madeleine Peyroux just chillin on the itunes for the swing and the ambience (half the perfect world)

and a claret (Calvet Bordeaux) induced posting , but its monday, and Im at peace the world and with myself .........

which is really cool ...for me ...

bills okay .... it works

all I need now is a Hamlet , but I dont smoke

I'm still trying to decipher this post. :)

• 3 years later...