It gives you a lovely warm feeling

catgate

And there I was thinking that Cinderella would go to the ball when suddenly I was struck by the matter of how Adam and Eve became grandparents when they only had sons.

They had daughters too , Genius...!

Andsome -

Not very good examples...!

then made absolutely massive boats to carry them.

That would be ONE boat called the Ark... That is it , All the animals fit inside it ,and YES it was massive..!

Some people will believe anything

Yea . :rolleyes: , Like you believing about dinosaurs...

Some people will never learn....

And there I was thinking that Cinderella would go to the ball when suddenly I was struck by the matter of how Adam and Eve became grandparents when they only had sons.

Oh! So they presumably had incest too?

Isn't it surprising how much God left out (or caused/allowed to be left out) of the bible. You would have thought he would have incested on accuracy.

Oh! So they presumably had incest too?

Isn't it surprising how much God left out (or caused/allowed to be left out) of the bible. You would have thought he would have incested on accuracy.

Yea but , that wasn't concidered "Incest" back then , it was population of the species...

Besides that , It wasn't "Incest" if the people in question weren't related , There were more people then than just adam and eve and their children...

We are arguing here with someone who firmly believes in fairy stories. I suppose all the Dinosaur remains that have been found were planted there by evil scientists. :lol: :lol: I don't think I'll waste any more time on this one, the Easter bunny will be round soon, I don't want to miss him, he's promised me an Easter egg. :lol:

Well , Like i said before , " 98% of the worlds population."

Nowhere near 98% of the worlds "Christians" believe in Adam & Eve any more, let alone that ridiculous figure.

Thos.

No , 98% of the worlds people believe's in a "god" of one kind or another... Not just christians....!

The world does extend beyond Marshfield, you know.

Well that was an inteligant statement..., How long did it take you to come up with that...?