Panarchy's guide to make your XP look like vista

Panarchy

Things to make your computer look like vista;

Install the following programs and features, and BINGO! Your computer should look very like vista.

1. LClock

2. VistaMizer (Is in german, but you should be able to get around it, next and download etc.)

3. Styler

4. VistaVG RTM theme

5. Vista Styler theme

6. XP Vista pack by oddbasket (Actually, there may be one include in VistaMizer so you may not need this)

7. Thoosje's Sidebar

8. Transbar

Guide by Panarchy

When I had W98 SE the computer looked like W 98 SE. Now I have XP it looks like XP, if I eventually have a Vista computer it will look like Vista. What is the point in making a computer look like what it is not?

When I had W98 SE the computer looked like W 98 SE. Now I have XP it looks like XP, if I eventually have a Vista computer it will look like Vista. What is the point in making a computer look like what it is not?

It makes you bowl better. ;) ;)

It makes you bowl better. ;) ;)

I am already brilliant. :D

• 4 months later...

Thanks.

By the way, VistaMizer adds over 350 vista icons, and other things....

It also includes the following programs I included in the list;

Visual Task Tips (you have to select it)

Styler (You have to select it)

So basically, the only things you need to make your computer like vista is;

VistaVG RTM (Coolest vista theme)

VistaVG Styler Theme

Thoosje's sidebar (I personally don't use the sidebar anymore, I just don't want it anymore!!! :lol:)

VistaMizer

Transbar

If you want the wallpapers (this pack also includes some cursors and sounds) try this pack:

XP Vista Pack

There is an easier way of getting your computer to look like Vista - do as I did and upgrade it to the real thing.

Then it looks like Vista, performs like Vista and opens up new computing vistas.

I am surprised that no one else thought of that. :lol:

There is an easier way of getting your computer to look like Vista - do as I did and upgrade it to the real thing.

Then it looks like Vista, performs like Vista and opens up new computing vistas.

:lol:

I have vista on one of my PC's.

It is Vista Ultimate, and it is awesome! B) :D

(I won it)

Panarchy, do you not have any school work to do?

hahano

• 2 weeks later...

Okay guys!

There are two new (fairly new) programs out there for converting XP to Vista (making it look like vista), and they are QT Crumbs Address Bar (the awesome address bar of vista) and QT Tab (adds tabs to Explorer [XP & Vista] and adds the ability to use vista back/forward button and some other very handy features.

QT Crumbs Address Bar

QT Tab

Please add them to my first post.

Panarchy