Levy and Yates of the Yard

Tankus

I see that they have got away with it. Ain't it marvellous? One rule for them and another for the rest of us.

More here.

I could willingly have thumped Levy's nose at the way he swaggered about in front of the cameras on the news. It makes you feel sick to the very pit of the stomach at the way this bunch of corrupt politicians, (allegedly) has got away with it.

P.S. Excuse the contents of the brackets. Just protecting the forum.

I see that they have got away with it. Ain't it marvellous? One rule for them and another for the rest of us.

Yes they managed to escape justice (allegedly) :angry:

I find it strange that the Police stepped in with the investigation, only to let them all off (the Commons were going to launch their own investigation I believe)

Yes they managed to escape justice (allegedly) :angry:

I find it strange that the Police stepped in with the investigation, only to let them all off (the Commons were going to launch their own investigation I believe)

THAT is just as bad as the police investigating complaints against the police.

now that the police have finished ...the excuse ..."we cannot hold an investigation due to the on going police investigation " will be shelved and there will be a parlimentary one ..?

as if ...!

I hope that Yate's pension plan is safe ..!

thumped Levy's nose at the way he swaggered about in front of the cameras on the news

heh ..... I was looking at that ...with the sound off ..... and I kept hearing Kenneth Williams nasally voice in my head .....Oooohh matron ....niiiice ! ooooooow arrrr ......Fantabulosa

note to self ....dont skip the meds

I am just glad to know that we have had a very honest Prime Minister all this time. There we were, thinking that he was bent, and now we know that we were wrong all the time. Not only that but all his friends and allies are equally honest and upright.

It all goes to show the integrity of British Justice.

I am just glad to know that we have had a very honest Prime Minister all this time. There we were, thinking that he was bent, and now we know that we were wrong all the time. Not only that but all his friends and allies are equally honest and upright.

It all goes to show the integrity of British Justice.

Allegedly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: