Can't Post!

Chris

Chill pills all around after last nights fun and games ?

If we have a problem why not edit the post and use the warning bars , isnt that the whole point of them ?

Agree with moon monkey and spikey ...last night efforts didnt "sit well with me either "

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ellas

Tankus it was a pain for us as well,its not much fun having to keep checking for posts to review all night, everyone should know by now what is acceptable and not,anyway no posts are being moderated before there posted now ;)

Chill pill taken here. ;)

Things back to normal, best way. :D

I now know the parameters to which we are allowed to post. :o

As usual sorry if I upset anyone :(

Certainly no hard feelings here, :D

Thanks to the mods for explaining the limits. :D

p.s. not a jibe,

but still no P.M. to say going to far.

why not edit the post and use the warning bars

after the event, ie my aged grandmother and her vicar had viewed the thread is too late.

The time span between some of the posts and a mod being around, could mean just the above happening

Guest Nellie2

Right......... I'm getting fed up with this.

Apologies to anyone who didn't get a PM......sometimes things can get a bit frantic.

Apologies to all members who feel things got a bit heavy last night...but sometimes it gets to the point where enough is enough. Moderating is a hard job... you have to tread a very fine line and I'm not that much good at it because I like to join in the fun too much. :(

Apologies to the other Mods for not backing you up much last night... but as you know I was bothered about something else... sometimes everything happens at once.

I think we all frequent this forum because we like the company we find here among other things......... so....... lets stop with the comments and act like the adults we are.

ok??

I'm locking this thread because I think the subject has been debated enough for now......... I have asked for specific do's and don'ts from The Management so watch this space.

Oh and I'm also locking this thread because I can........ :)

Nellie2