Shirts On Or Off?

Guest Nellie2

Guest Nellie2

I was listening to an interesting debate on the radio about whether one regards it as acceptable for a man to wander around the supermarket or the shopping precinct with no shirt on?? I was wondering what you think about this one. Personally I think it is ok for the garden or the beach but a real off puter to see naked chests wandering around the street whether they are attached to a good bod or not!! Although invariably you will find that the naked chest has a big beer belly attached!! :(

BTW this is a serious question so any smart remarks will be removed if they are not appropriate!!.....ok? :)

I agree, In the garden at the beach and park etc I would say yes it's ok, but in a supermarket! .....NEGATIVE! I can't understand the men that do that! I'm sure there must be lots of people offended by it! But then again......that's what makes us british....mores the pity!

Guest Nellie2

I suppose it is a bit of a strange one this really...... I don't find it offensive as such....... it certainly isn't against the law or anything.. (Which it would be if I went around bare chested Ellas!!!) I just don't think it is right for a man to go to the supermarket or the bank etc with no vest on. :)

I suppose it is a bit of a strange one this really...... I don't find it offensive as such....... it certainly isn't against the law or anything.. (Which it would be if I went around bare chested Ellas!!!) I just don't think it is right for a man to go to the supermarket or the bank etc with no vest on. :)

being as i work in one of the aforementioned supermarkets, i can say with a great deal of certainty that there are some seriously sick sights that wonder around.....

It is not just the men with bare chests that we should worry about, what about those ladies that wear clothes that are 5 sizes to small???? Surely that should be banned too.........

For the sake of the supermarket worker and your fellow shopper, cover up!!!!

Guest Nellie2

Oh Lived Backwards you are soooooooo right about the five sizes too small thing.........I cannot understand how a little bit of sunshine means that all sense of style and what looks ok goes flying out of the window!!!!!

Ellas.......... watchit!! :angry: ...just cos your admin don't mean to say that you won't get moderated

It is not just the men with bare chests that we should worry about, what about those ladies that wear clothes that are 5 sizes to small????  Surely that should be banned too.........

Now then!!!!

For ladies it's different!!!! :P

As much flesh as possible!......If there's a slight cross-wind.....ALL THE BETTER!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Methinks I'm about to be moderated!!!!! :P :lol: :lol:

Guest Nellie2

Well all I can say is that I suppose it is a good thing that different blokes have different tastes in what they think of as attractive. Damo........ if you like the tight size 14 t-shirt dress on a size 20 bod then each to their own I say.........hmmmmmm I wonder if that is a fetish!! :huh:

I concur with the sentiment that outside the garden, beach and swimming baths bare chest, for either sex, is not on. Sad that sandals have slipped so much. Mind I did used to find it irkesome to have to dress for dinner. The line needs to be drawn somewhere inbetween.

post-8-1060463022.gif

Definately NOT off the beach or the garden etc.

Something distateful about a man's hairy sweaty body around food. And I would not be happy to see my doctor sitting there bare-chested.

Good to be able to relax and be as naked as you want, in the right place to do what you like though! :D

Personally I am not offended by men walking round with bare chests, but I think that they are a CERTAIN type of person, i.e. bloody posers. Also anyone who goes out naked or half naked in this weather is nuts, unless they are deliberately trying to get skin cancer. Many years ago, a group of us were on holiday together, we all got burned, but one friend in particular blistered quite badly. He died a few years ago with skin cancer.