Cannabis boost

I was pleased to see that another of Gordon's cabinet of delights has announced, for him, the upgrading of cannabis. That should ensure the same sort of effect that cutting down drunkenness, by 24 hour opening, had..... And also the reduction of shootings by the abolition of gun ownership.

Perhaps he should get one of his handmaidens to announce a scheme to encourage people to forget about employment and just concentrate on getting paralyticaly smashed 24hours a day.

:D I seem to remember him saying that he was going to do away with the 24hr-opening rule :huh:

I seem to remember him saying he was going to listen,................ about twenty times.

It seems a shame he has nothing between his ears with which to remember and think.

There are a lot of questions that no one can answer, (and remain electable in their own eyes).

What we need is a means of letting the public make the decisions (...not more politicians, who care more about ego,re-election and a full trough than they do about the public that finances them)

The whole idea of party politics runs contrary to the good of the public.

Did no one see Cameron not answering a question on the 10p tax, and you moan about this lot and want the others in, frying pans and fires come to mind.

Yes I saw it.

A member of the public repeatedly asked David Cameron if he would bring the 10p tax rate back, he refused to answer the question!

This is why I won't vote for either the Tories or Labour again in general elections.

Without access to the full figures involved how on earth can he say that definitely he would or would not do anything regarding taxation in TWO years time. Let's wait until nearer the election date before expecting a straight answer to such a question. Is there anyone here who can say with absolute certainty what they definitely will or won't do in two years time? I am not supporting Cameron or otherwise on this, merely pointing out that this and many other questions are purely hypothetical. :D

Without access to the full figures involved how on earth can he say that definitely he would or would not do anything regarding taxation in TWO years time. Let's wait until nearer the election date before expecting a straight answer to such a question. Is there anyone here who can say with absolute certainty what they definitely will or won't do in two years time? I am not supporting Cameron or otherwise on this, merely pointing out that this and many other questions are purely hypothetical. :D

Two years won't make any difference - you still won't get a straightforward YES or NO from any of them.

So why is he making a fuss? if he's not prepared to put it back if (god (or some deity) forbid) he gets in in two years time.

The answer to that is very simple.

If you look at photographs of any politician you will see that they invariably have their mouths open.

Now in order not to look like the fools that they really are, they feel they have to be saying something, even if it's only to keep the flies from getting in. Sadly their mental capacity is very limited and once a phrase or saying has gone through their ears, and into that space between them, there is nothing to prevent it going round and round and repeatedly issuing forth from that ever open orifice just below the nose. The only time that particular hole is closed is when they are "at the trough" and then it is periodically closed to stop what they have just scooped up from coming back out.

So why is he making a fuss? if he's not prepared to put it back if (god (or some deity) forbid) he gets in in two years time.

The answer to that is very simple.

If you look at photographs of any politician you will see that they invariably have their mouths open.

Now in order not to look like the fools that they really are, they feel they have to be saying something, even if it's only to keep the flies from getting in. Sadly their mental capacity is very limited and once a phrase or saying has gone through their ears, and into that space between them, there is nothing to prevent it going round and round and repeatedly issuing forth from that ever open orifice just below the nose. The only time that particular hole is closed is when they are "at the trough" and then it is periodically closed to stop what they have just scooped up from coming back out.

Like it. :lol: