This will cure everything

catgate

I am pessimistic enough to believe that only death will stop this monster. I largely blame the heads of the surrounding African countries, they have not only watched without taking any action, but have actively supported him. We cannot be naïve enough to believe for one moment that stripping him of a completely meaningless title will actually make any difference at all.

I am pessimistic enough to believe that only death will stop this monster. I largely blame the heads of the surrounding African countries, they have not only watched without taking any action, but have actively supported him. We cannot be naïve enough to believe for one moment that stripping him of a completely meaningless title will actually make any difference at all.

I agree. He needs taking out :angry:

How long before he declares himself King of Scotland, like Idi Amin? Mugabe is just as crazy.

He is just a bit farther down the road of self destructive egomania than a lot of politicians, but there are hundreds in Europe who are very close behind him. We have our share in UK.

The most despicable thing of all is what he's done to his own people and country. It's amazing he's reached such a ripe old age

That is applicable to all of them. It is all a matter of expectation and relativity. We in UK and Europe generally expect more in the way of honesty, caring and sincerity than do the residents of some far off Ongibongiland. The bottom line is they are all out to feather their own nests and the more successful they are at it the more they want of it, at any cost (to others).

The most despicable thing of all is what he's done to his own people and country. It's amazing he's reached such a ripe old age

That is applicable to all of them. It is all a matter of expectation and relativity. We in UK and Europe generally expect more in the way of honesty, caring and sincerity than do the residents of some far off Ongibongiland. The bottom line is they are all out to feather their own nests and the more successful they are at it the more they want of it, at any cost (to others).

Yes, that's the truth of it. We have our faults but I'm glad I wasn't born in Ongibongiland :D

.............. We have our faults but I'm glad I wasn't born in Ongibongiland :D

I wish all of our little treasures (Blair, Brown, Cameron, Thatcher, Major, Wilson old uncle Tom Whatsit and all) had been born, and stayed, in the farthest Ongibongiland on the planet.