What a jolly good idea

catgate

http://uk.reuters.com/article/domesticNews...D17847720080813

The only draw back I can see is that if this wonderful wisdom was to be put into practice the south of England would sink beneath the sea and the north of England would rise up.

This in turn would mean that all roads going north would be "uphill" and more fuel would be used to traverse them, but the roads going south would allow freewheeling all the way, thus equalising out the northern road's thirst.

The only draw back I can see is that if this wonderful wisdom was to be put into practice the south of England would sink beneath the sea and the north of England would rise up.

This in turn would mean that all roads going north would be "uphill" and more fuel would be used to traverse them, but the roads going south would allow freewheeling all the way, thus equalising out the northern road's thirst.

:lol:

Seems to be the day for daft utterances

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7557644.stm

He is correct that long term it will be disastrous but for the wrong reasons.

I suspect it has something to do with the space between the ears.

Long term it will hand agriculture over to the big conglomerates who will act just as all "monopolies" do (viz. the banks/mortgages ...M$ etc) and the world will be held to ransom.

Nature was trying to cut down on the number of births by producing more infertile people and encouraging strange relationships, but upcame the IVFpeople, the AI people, the "baby to order" brigade and soon a normal conception will be an impossibility.

Perhaps the whole world will just become a Genetically Modified soup.

Seems to be the day for daft utterances

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7557644.stm

He is correct that long term it will be disastrous but for the wrong reasons.

I suspect it has something to do with the space between the ears.

Long term it will hand agriculture over to the big conglomerates who will act just as all "monopolies" do (viz. the banks/mortgages ...M$ etc) and the world will be held to ransom.

Nature was trying to cut down on the number of births by producing more infertile people and encouraging strange relationships, but upcame the IVFpeople, the AI people, the "baby to order" brigade and soon a normal conception will be an impossibility.

Perhaps the whole world will just become a Genetically Modified soup.

GM worries me for the same reasons as you. Monsanto have already proved this fact.