There's no wonder we are in the doo doo

catgate

According to the party, public sector employment has risen by almost 600,000 since Labour came to power and in the last three months an extra 15,000 central government jobs were created. But many of these new positions are only available to existing civil servants and are not advertised to the general public, Tories say.

Yeah jobs for the boys and all at taxpayers expense :angry:

You believe everything the Cons say :rolleyes:

Do you mean Cons as an abreviation for Conservatives or an abreviation for confidence tricksters?

I don't suppose it matters a lot because if we assume the latter it covers the entire contents of the Westminster Home for Wastrels and Disorganised Profligacy.

You believe everything the Cons say :rolleyes:

Do you mean Cons as an abreviation for Conservatives or an abreviation for confidence tricksters?

I don't suppose it matters a lot because if we assume the latter it covers the entire contents of the Westminster Home for Wastrels and Disorganised Profligacy.

The same thing I believe

Surely you don't expect the British Prime Minister to pour the tea/coffee and pass round the biscuits himself, do you? :0

Well if hasn't been doing it up till now , who has?

Good question. Probably didn't offer them any. Or maybe they had to bring their own flask and biccies.