Welcome to the Asylum .........part 2

catgate

I just received this :-

The Urine test

(This was written by a rig worker in the North Sea - What he says makes a lot of sense!)

I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to earn that pay cheque, I work on a rig for a drilling contractor. I am required to pass a random urine test for drugs and alcohol, with which I have no problem.

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a benefits cheque because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand that I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sit on their arse drinking beer and smoking dope.

Could you imagine how much money the government would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a benefit cheque?

Please pass this along if you agree or simply delete it if you don't.

Hope you will pass it along though, because something has to change in the UK , and soon!

From a Pissed off Oil Worker

I know not if it is from a real live Oil Worker, but it does make a very good point.

The same criteria could be applied to the load of (insert any suitable adjective) ne'er-do-wells that hang around the Palace of Westminster - especially as they leave one of the many bars it is provided with.