Firefox and More than One Machine?

-pops-

I'm not one for frippery and pointless add-ons on computers but I've just come across this Firefox addition - useful if you have two or more computers and want to link them together, well, at least the Firefox aspects.

I've only just installed it and am still learning all of it attributes but, so far it's looking good.

It's called Weave Sync and it's free from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10868

Have a look at it.

I'm not one for frippery and pointless add-ons on computers but I've just come across this Firefox addition - useful if you have two or more computers and want to link them together, well, at least the Firefox aspects.

I've only just installed it and am still learning all of it attributes but, so far it's looking good.

It's called Weave Sync and it's free from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10868

Have a look at it.

I will be interested in your opinion about this add-on, -pops-.

I have installed all personal data to each of four machines. Something I've been meaning to do for a long time and never got round to doing it.

All bookmarks, passwords, settings are set up on each so that I can use any of the machines to more or less do anything on line without messing about reloading/re-installing software I have on the "other computer upstairs" or whatever.

I'm very pleased with the whole thing and for the money it cost*, it's excellent.

(*Note - it's free)

• 11 months later...

i am a little tired of the firefox, they should do it more speedy because after i puted some add ons on it it runs like crezy ...i mean very hard

Then I would suggest you don't have so many add-ons ;) then it would be a good idea to remove the spam from your signature ;)