Good old Tony.....still at it.

catgate

/>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/6950815/Tony-Blairs-new-job-with-luxury-goods-firm.html

Tony Blair is about as much of a Labour party member as a multi-millionaire is :censored:

I hear that Gordon Brown is bringing him back for the forthcoming general election campaign :blink:

/>http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6991089.ece

I think it's fair to say that he will no longer be as popular as he was before El Gordo took over :D

I hear that Gordon Brown is bringing him back for the forthcoming general election campaign :blink:

He'll do anything if the money is right.

By the way, where is cyclops getting Blair's sort of money from? Nu Libour are broke!

Surely even Baroness Uddin could not bankroll him?

By the way, where is cyclops getting Blair's sort of money from? Nu Libour are broke!

Yeah they have not only bankrupt the country but the party is itself broke! :D

Middle England will not donate money to Labour if they keep taxing them with the 50% tax rate and bankers bonus tax and the unions are cutting their donations too because of the public sector cuts (which in my view are needed as we need to live within our means as a country)