Please Review My Site

Nile Hadwards

Maybe that will help me to reduce my bounce rate

There are no books on this site. That is why you have got a high bounce rate.

I look at "Netbooks" and want to see books, not yet another website full of computers.

Jack Higgins

Harry Potter

Wilbur Smith

Enid Blyton

Kamasutra

Rambo

Go for all the popular stuff.

Nanna couldn't find any books, so she bounced off over to Amazon instead. - Makes sense dunnit ?

A bit of "Blue Sky Thinking" needed on your part Nile. Try to get your ducks in a row.

Colour the site up a bit with warm orange and reds instead of that cold blue and grey.

Always pulls the punters in a bit of warmth.

John.

It is often the case that more than ever, and sometimes even more so, the extrapolation of ones view is taken as being more than adequately expresses by Oohs and Ahhs. Nevertheless taken allround and by-and-large and even whith-all, it all looks very fundemantal and extremely obvious, and particularly oblivious to some or even more.

It puts me in mind of the saying often attributed to Alphonse de la Mer concerning the tramp and the lampost and the way life plays out its foibles upon those who "tread not upon the heels of the camel".

It is often the case that more than ever, and sometimes even more so, the extrapolation of ones view is taken as being more than adequately expresses by Oohs and Ahhs. Nevertheless taken allround and by-and-large and even whith-all, it all looks very fundemantal and extremely obvious, and particularly oblivious to some or even more.

It puts me in mind of the saying often attributed to Alphonse de la Mer concerning the tramp and the lampost and the way life plays out its foibles upon those who "tread not upon the heels of the camel".

Let us have your therapists phone number and we can get in touch for you :blink:

I wonder if the mods will class this as SPAM.

Aaah now ! - that made Nanna sit up !!

Nanna loves Spam. Basic part of her staple diet dont you know ?

You can see the way that this is running now Nile dear boy. Books, Lots of 'em dear fellow, Adverts for Spam, Marital aids, and all that sort of thing.

Warm the old website up a bit with some colour. get rid of all those dreadful little overpriced computers that are half the price on Ebay.

Gross incompetence to think that anyone would want to look at computers on a computer forum. - We are sick to the teeth with them dear chap.

Get rid of your real name when posting from the colonies Nile. The days of the British Raj are numbered I fear.

Adopt a pseudonym, - "Mahijra Sunni" for example. Apply the prefix "Doctor" for greater effect maybe. All these sort of names are very gravitational in Britain at the moment.

Catgate you have been uncovered ! - It's you isnt it ? - Pipper "piggy" Wilkinson of the British Airbourne ?

It's me piggy !! - Squiffy Smith drummed out over that incident with the Catholic Priest behind the hangars.

Aaah the halcyon days of study under the tutelage of Professor Stanley Unwin eah Piggy ?

War hasn't been kind to our minds has it Piggy ?

Must go now. Matron has just entered with the medication.

Love to you all, and all who sail in you.

Squiffy Smith. (Wing Commander - Disgraced)