Gordon Brown really is a sore loser!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mandrake/7805707/Gordon-Brown-accepts-a-pay-cut-for-David-Cameron.html

I know that David Cameron is wealthy but even so it seems a spiteful thing to do.

Tony Blair didn't have to put up with this when he came to power in 1997.

I know that Cameron could reverse the decision but I doubt he will do that given the state of the public finances and the public's scepticism of politics and politicians in general.

If he had won he would have had to take less.

I think Tony Blair cut or froze the wages when he got into power, can't remember for sure.

I'm sure Cameron will find a way to implement his wages by lots more than the cut by one means or another no matter "the state of the public finances and the public's scepticism of politics and politicians in general" he may have four years before he need worry about us, though the liberals might keep him under a little control

If he had won he would have had to take less.

He did take less as he implemented a 5% pay cut across the board and that was in addition to Gordon Brown cutting the PM's salary from £194,000 to £150,000 - with the 5% pay cut on top this takes it down to £142,000

though the liberals might keep him under a little control

I voted Lib Dem in the last election for the first time ever and am glad that they are in government even though they are very much the minor coalition partner.