hihi..i need to know why my PC cant print pdf file

support883

hi.all

hihi..i need to know why my PC cant print pdf file ..

my pc will be hang when i use network print the pdf file ...who knw this problems can tell me.i use the printer model is HP color laserjet CP5225 printer.

my pc is joined domian alredy .and the printer is installed to sever 2003.

My pc is Pentium 4 and 512 MB ram

Hope can give me the answer faster ..now i cant use network print to pdf ..is annoying this problems

hi.all

hihi..i need to know why my PC cant print pdf file ..

my pc will be hang when i use network print the pdf file ...who knw this problems can tell me.i use the printer model is HP color laserjet CP5225 printer.

my pc is joined domian alredy .and the printer is installed to sever 2003.

My pc is Pentium 4 and 512 MB ram

Hope can give me the answer faster ..now i cant use network print to pdf ..is annoying this problems

Anything to add?

Did you get this straightened out?

If so,what was the solution?

:dance:

I received a pdf file attached to an Email from a commercial organisation last week.

The file opened with Foxit pdf reader and could be read on screen - but the print and save icons were greyed out. I had to use the Windows 7 snipping tool to print off the bits I needed copies of.

Perhaps there are pdf documents coded to prevent them from being saved or printed.

I received a pdf file attached to an Email from a commercial organisation last week.

The file opened with Foxit pdf reader and could be read on screen - but the print and save icons were greyed out. I had to use the Windows 7 snipping tool to print off the bits I needed copies of.

Perhaps there are pdf documents coded to prevent them from being saved or printed.

That could well be the case. I receive league bowls results in pdf form every week, and have no problem in printing them for my team.:)

There are, indeed, systems in force that can prevent pdf files from being copied or printed. These systems are not normally very secure and can often be circumvented by using a different pdf reader.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portable_Document_Format under the section Security and signatures about half way down the page.

When I had this problem of greyed out PDF print icons I found the file had opened in my Temp folder.

I copied the temp file to another dir and lo and behold the greyed out was no more and I could print.

Hope that helps :)