computer shutdown

59 east

Assuming this machine is mains operated, disconnect from the mains, leave for a few minutes, reconnect and try to boot up again.

If battery operated, remove the battery and press the "on" switch to discharge any residual power then replace the battery and re-boot.

It may be a case of overheating and the operating of a safety cut out on the motherboard or in the power supply unit.

• 1 month later...

This problem created through two reasons:

You have been keep install some sort of software's since long time.

Your RAM create problem.

You just remove unused software and remove your RAM from system & Clean And just put on System.

Reboot System.

I think you need to explain in more detail - step by step - what you are proposing.

What do you clean the RAM with - perhaps a sheepskin.............. :rolleyes:

I think you need to explain in more detail - step by step - what you are proposing.

What do you clean the RAM with - perhaps a sheepskin.............. :rolleyes:

I sometimes use a RAM rod.

I trust he understands the ramifications.

Trust ewe to come up with that.

I was on the computer for @half hour and it just suddenly shut down and the screen went black when I pushed the power button I just see red light. I was using my desktop at the time. Any suggestions?

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

I was using my desktop at the time. Any suggestions?

Firstly. - Dont use use your desktop. This is far to stable an environment.

Balance the computer on a bamboo cane about fifteen feet in the air. Hopefully gravity at some stage will kick in, the whole thing will hit the floor, and you will no longer see a red light. - Dont worry, - this is a good thing. - Trust me. :)

Walk the whole thing down to your local computer repair guy, and get him to fix it for ewe.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This problem created through two reasons:

You have been keep install some sort of software's since long time.

Your RAM create problem.

You just remove unused software and remove your RAM from system & Clean And just put on System.

Reboot System.

This process had been effective for me for a long time. Usually just by removing the RAM from their slots will work.