>Forum Theme

Makcalable

:D Its just when you spend the amount of time on the pc as me it tends to hurt your eyes/head after a while :)

Why not wear sunglasses....?

White lettering on a dark background causes even worse eye strain.

Well actually :lol: i have a good pair of tinted glasses just for this occasion ;)

if there were any plans to have another theme for the forum that is a bit darker

You should have seen how dark it was a while back when the man in charge forgot to pay the electricity bill. :lol:

Even Edgar Alan Poe wouldn't have ventured in.

(AlanHo, andsome, and a few others will appreciate that one.)

The theme really gets no darker than having someone on here called "Bludgard" which sounds like a security person in charge of a home for retired vampires. :rolleyes:

Pat's name has been upside down since the last change. :0

You ask for changes ? - It all goes tits up. - Believe me. :blink:

To quote that much loved and respected member, andsome. - "If it aint broke, dont fix it."

(Firefox do a colour inversion app.) :)

John. B)

• 8 months later...
if there were any plans to have another theme for the forum that is a bit darker

You should have seen how dark it was a while back when the man in charge forgot to pay the electricity bill. :lol:

Even Edgar Alan Poe wouldn't have ventured in.

(AlanHo, andsome, and a few others will appreciate that one.)

The theme really gets no darker than having someone on here called "Bludgard" which sounds like a security person in charge of a home for retired vampires. :rolleyes:

Pat's name has been upside down since the last change. :0

You ask for changes ? - It all goes tits up. - Believe me. :blink:

To quote that much loved and respected member, andsome. - "If it aint broke, dont fix it."

(Firefox do a colour inversion app.) :)

John. B)

I think Vampires Suck. :rolleyes: