Why can't Internet Explorer load faster like Mozillar Firefox

Benard

Guys i love using explorer but its taking time to load.Am I the only person experiencing this problem?

I've ditched IE9.

Gone back to Chrome - opens for me in an instant.

There is NO WAY that I will install IE 9 until at least a couple of weeks after the final official release.B)

Why can't Internet Explorer load faster like Mozilla Firefox

Mozilla Firefox is very fast and advanced technique used while Internet Explorer is very old and slow. So, Mozilla is faster load than Explorer.

See my post above. It would be impossible for a browser to open faster than IE does on my computer, it would need to open before I clicked. Tried FF and didn't get on with it at all. Each to his open, it is personal choice.

Guys i love using explorer but its taking time to load.Am I the only person experiencing this problem?

I have no bother at all with IE8. It loads almost instantaneously.B)

Are you joking? It is pathetically slow and always runs the risk of making the computer unresponsive. If I had the option, I will delete every trace of it from my PC but lol, there is no option for such noble deed.

I have no bother at all with IE8. It loads almost instantaneously.B)

Are you joking? It is pathetically slow and always runs the risk of making the computer unresponsive. If I had the option, I will delete every trace of it from my PC but lol, there is no option for such noble deed.

I suppose that you know better than I do how my computer runs.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The "Which Browser is Best" discussion is akin to discussing religion or politics. Everyone has a view. Many have a strong view. Some even may feel strongly enough to start an Internet war over the subject.

As the originator hasn't graced us with a response, I see little point in continuing with this unanswerable question.