Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Windows Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jeffce

Hi everyone!

12 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. My name is Jeff and I just registered. I have been around the malware removal forums for a couple of years now. I look forward to learning more and meeting new people. If anyone has any questions of me feel free to ask. :)

Hi, Jeff.

My gut instinct tells me you are legit.

Welcome to Windows Forum.

Hope your experience with these old coots :0 is as rewardind for you as it has been for me.

One

Edit: Why not upgrade to Win7?

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome. I find that everyone has things to offer and look forward to learning more.

Why not upgrade to Win7?
When I get my new system I will. For the time being this is running fine...plus I am used to it. :D

Dont't "fix" it til it breaks?

Good philosophy.

Peace

Edit: Why not upgrade to Win7?

Might be an idea to give W7 a miss if, as is reported, W8 is to be launched later this year.

Hello Everyone!

My name is Cilliana and I am also newbie here, I am here to have some fun and to make some useful conversations alongwith gaining a lot of information.

Hello maikhan and CillianBenson123, welcome to Windows Forum.

May you stay long, put questions to the experts and prosper in your knowledge of Computers.

:welcomewf: