MrBrave

Hey, just wanna ask. I have doubt on this topic since i have my own broadband in my house. Here are the question:

-As we can see, how many days or hours we can use the broadband data volume for 1GB(REGULAR VOLUME) and 20GB(HARDCORE VOLUME)? Ok, i would like to list somethiing i would like to do when i surf the web (NO ADULT SITE)

1)Facebook-->Recently, i just like to open it up just to check the notification and any news ahead. Also, i used to leave it still on9 as i go to other website. I open up the FB inestimated time about 6 hours (from 8pm to 1am)

2)You Tube--> I am also have my own you tube channel (Cursethephobia Kaban) and i recently go to this website. I used to watch videos in here and assemble my channel. I would watch about 8 to 14 videos in time with the video duration about 5 to 20 minutes.

I also open this webpage as same duration as facebook. As my you tube close, the faceook also close. Then i go to sleep or whatever.

3)On the other website such as google, yahoo mail, Gmail, Y8, Y3 or else, i used to open up the page estimated in 7 to 13 time. I just guess. But that would not take much data volume i guess.

4)I also have torrent. Recently, i download many stuff with that. I would not use the torrent until the data volume had been used up and the speed become throlite (between 50kbps to 150 kbps) and let the 'snail speed' slowly download my torrent. But if i use the remaining data volume, IS THAT SAFE ENOUGH?

please reply so tell me how many hours did i have for this type of data volume. Thank you. Next question also still doubt me. Also, i beg ya all to answer it for me. I would try anything. Thank you again.

Ok, last question, i also had my PC expert advice (I DON'T REMEMBER HIS NAME), he tell me that, i can bypass the throlite speed if the data volume had been used up all of it using VPN(Virtual Private Network). Yes, i see many forums and many of them recomended using VPN to ensure your browsing experience runs normal. I have been tried it before, but i still don't confident about it. So, is that true usng VPN can bypass the throlite speed?

In my opinion, anyone who uses face book deserves all that they get. My Granddaughter used it ONCE only on my computer and downloaded two viruses which luckily ESET quarantined immediately. A couple of weeks ago I got rid of four pieces of face book malware from a friends computer. Another potential source of trouble is torrent downloads. Sorry if I have strayed away from your original question. But BE CAREFUL.

In my opinion, anyone who uses face book deserves all that they get. My Granddaughter used it ONCE only on my computer and downloaded two viruses which luckily ESET quarantined immediately. A couple of weeks ago I got rid of four pieces of face book malware from a friends computer. Another potential source of trouble is torrent downloads. Sorry if I have strayed away from your original question. But BE CAREFUL.

Mate, i don't think facebook had the malware or viruse anyway, only when there are any spam comment, or troll type one, you will get it. That is obviously not facebook false, but your daughter. For example, the virus link might be comes from the spam comment that asking you to click it to win something cool or else interesting. That is the first factor of how people gain viruses and malware from facebook, THE SOCIAL NETWORK. Another factor is the pages itself, it might be because of the advertisement and because that i hate very much this advert or else same as that. I used to install adblock plus to keep away myself from it. Another factor is because the hacker. Well, they can keep the viruses in somewhere your facebook profile and put it there until you trigger itself. This is beacuse the most facebook user use a very low and weak type password. You know, they used to put their name or nickname then with something number they like like their birthday, or birth year. example: JOHN1990. Something like that will cause problem to themself. I have open up so many peoples facebook, but not work as breaker or hacker, but to help them to solve any facebook issue thay got. They as, i do. And as i though, they use so many password jaust like that. Easy to hacker or breaker to get the password. So, obviously not facebook false for the virus, but the user itself. Then the torrent part. Because torrent client also have their own 'COMMENT SECTION', i used to refer that first to see any torrent response to see any MAD or HAPPY comment appear. If i see most of them put something happy on the comment, i will download the torrent. If not, i will definately leave it away. Thats how to prevent yourselft from downloading viruses or any spyware or malware in your computer. It is our own advantages to use the comment as the first review of the comment. Thats all. Thanks for the feedback even not answering my original answer.

That explanation is as clear as mud. I would like to answer your original question but it is too convoluted for me and I don't understand it.

I just want to know how much i get for using a 1GB broadband data use. Thats all. Ok, i make the explaination become more clear.

Facebook: I use it about 6 hours.

You Tube: I watch videos about 6 to 13 time perday with the video radius about 5 to 30 minutes.

The other pages are depends and i estimated about 7 to 14 time i open it.

Torrent, i just asking if it really safe for download using data volume broadband as it can make you data volume drain fast.

And also, is it true VPN like Hotspot Sheild can bypass the throlite speed after the broadband data volume ad been used up?

Thats the main question. Thank you for feedback.