Angry Birds Toons

MANEMAN

• 1 month later...

Gandalph: Feedback on your latest experience of "Angry Birds" now desperately required. Stressed.gif

'andsome is now out there somewhere in the jungle with scrotum damage from swinging through the trees. It's all up to you to explain angry birds now pal.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irg29je8G8k

Ain't got a clue how to play it John. I did read that it is one of the best games that has been out for a while now but I have never tried it. I'm really not interested in that sort of thing. B)

My mistake. :(

As you had described it as a "Good Find" I thought you were interested in the movie.

" The former chairman of Marvel Studios and executive producer of Iron Man is set to be the executive producer of the Angry Birds movie."

As I understand it, It is to be a movie to watch. - Not something to play.

"Quote"

An upcoming movie and even an amusement park based in China. What ever will they throw at us next? “Stay tooned!

Back now to " Name that Tune" - Poor old Arthur. :lol: .

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7FQdaCRNw

Angry Birds Toons animated web series set to debut March 16

That may be March of 2016. :unsure:

Don't know if I can wait that long.... :beach:

In the meantime:

Two cows are sitting in a field, and one says to the other, “So, how about that mad cow disease? Scary stuff, right?” To which to other replies, “Terrifying. But what do I care? I’m a helicopter.”

Cap'n B Said: - That may be March of 2016. :unsure: - Don't know if I can wait that long....

Time becomes immaterial once you start to swap out the fruit drops for recreational drugs Cap'n.

Becoming a time-shifter is no big problem if you know when and how to harvest the correct type of Mushroom. ( i.e - known as Shroom-Travel)

I have already seen several different cuts of this movie already, - alone in a barley field with just the stars for company.

- For the more conventional - "On an Aluminum Walker" type lover of "Angry Birds" ? - It's gonna be well worth the wait believe me !

Thanks for a nice little review which had nothing whatsoever to do with "The Angry Birds Movie" from the Oxford University educated Philip Hughes from Scrapyard Sidings, Oxfordshire.

Thanks Philip. Nice to have you as a fellow member. :welcomewf:

• 3 weeks later...