Isn't our legal system just wonderful !

Boris

This leaves me totally speechless :ranting::ranting: :ranting: :ranting::ranting::ranting:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10562359/Drug-dealing-father-of-22-spared-jail-to-care-for-son.html

A drug-dealing father who has 22 children with 11 women has avoided going to jail so he can care for his youngest son.

............ claiming benefits for 10 years, insisting that he cannot work because he has a bad back caused by “running round” after his children.

This doesn't seem to be affecting his procreating abilities ?

He said:

“I just love kids. I don’t regret anything, even though I don’t speak to them all. Some of them don’t even know I’m their dad.

“I’ve never had to chase after women. I’m easy going, they’re always chasing me. I don’t know what it is about me, but I’m never short of offers.

“It’s just my luck that every time I have a one-night stand, the girl ends up getting pregnant.

“I’ve got five kids with one woman; three with another; three with another; and three with another.

“I’ve got two kids with one woman and little Barry with Emma. The others were just one each with different women.

He said that having so many children was “what you call debt”, despite his youngest sat entertaining himself with an iPad.