Website design

momed4tech

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

The challenging way:

• Learn some HTML. You can search for tutorials in Youtube. Start practicing writing HTML using Notepad. Learn the basic tags. Create a few webpages using notepad until you are confident that you can write your own webpages.
  • Learn CSS. Same way as above. Practice a lot. Learn how to make HTML and CSS work together.
  • Google for free web hosting sites. One of them is www.000webhost.com. Sign up for a free plan. You'll get a free subdomain. These people basically give you some storage space in the internet to host your website. Once you've signed up, use their File Manager tool to upload your HTML and CSS files on the internet.
  • Once you've got a website on the internet, learn the ways to improve it. Maybe, learn some more HTML and CSS. It's time to learn Javascript too. Again, Youtube is your friend. There are a lot of good tutorials there.

That's it. You've got a free website up and running.

Thanks Bruce Mesnekoff

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
On 1/22/2016 at 11:26 PM, momed4tech said:

Hi, can you help me to design my website.

How can we ..... You did not share any example URL or your niche market or your own site URL (If any).

To get help in design best suggestion from my side is google once "Responsive HTML Templates for (Your niche market like business agency)" and you can lots of free and paid templates to get designing ideas.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...