Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Windows Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

johnoo

Win. 10 Update Yesterday, but KB3150513 not Installed ?

4 posts in this topic

Win. 10 was updated yesterday, my version is now 1607, O/S Build 14393.953.

But looking at the "Settings" area it says that KB3150513 is available to install & I can do it now or it will be installed during a non active period.

Questions

1 I thought KB3150513 had been installed as an "enabler" pre Win. 10 release, correct?

2 Why was KB3150513 not automatically installed?

3 Is it a large installation?

1) Looks as if being a Compatibility check it has cumulative updates. Read Here . It looks as if it gets updated if you :-

This update will be offered only if the following prerequisite updates are installed: 
On Windows 10 Version 1607: the March 14, 2017, cumulative update (KB4013429)

2 & 3) No idea, I never did get round to accepting the W10 update. 

I believe that it needs to install after the Cumulative Update KB4013429 (OS Build 14393.953) - mine did :biggrin:

OK, just a bit of panic on my part, it has now installed.

Thanks