How not to rip off a main brand.

Belatucadrus

17 hours ago, Belatucadrus said:

Steal the logo then take a name that isn't quite but sounds remarkably similar to the established brand, that'll work. :scared:

This is sooo going to get edited out isn't it ? :devil:

You're not wrong there.   :rtfm:

3 hours ago, andsome said:

Where on earth is that?

A Chinese attempt to piggyback Starbucks brand but avoid prosecution with a cunning letter substitution wheeze that well shall we say didn't have the required result.

Those of you that have arrived at the thread after the image got redacted, I will not explain why Irene removed it, I will however leave you to work it out, change one letter and get something with entirely less wholesome connotations.

I remember walking through a small bottle of custard additive, made from ivy leaves and tar. It worked every time.

The man told me that it would, but  he did not tell me that he was from West Hartlepool. Although the way his dog managed to stay on the handle was nothing short of magic.

He also told me that he would be having a chicken dinner for his birthday.