Strange problem with certain web site

johnoo

I just tried it again - Windows 10, Malwarebytes Premium running in background, MS Security Essentials, Adguard 6.2 Running. Edge browser.

Using the link Boris provided I don't have a problem

Seats.JPG

I feel your pain Johnoo - these pesky problems can be infuriating

1 hour ago, AlanHo said:

I just tried it again - Windows 10, Malwarebytes Premium running in background, MS Security Essentials, Adguard 6.2 Running. Edge browser.

Using the link Boris provided I don't have a problem

Seats.JPG

I feel your pain Johnoo - these pesky problems can be infuriating

Alan, The link that Boris gave also works for me with the date of 20th April, just have you have shown.

But if I change the date, on the web site, top right the problem returns.

Could I ask you just to try again but change the date

I'm at a loss to know why it's occuring!

I've found a work around on Linux, as the Order Tickets button vanishes when the cursor is placed over the box, I tried hitting the Tab key until the Order Tickets button was outlined in red, as soon as it was I hit the Enter key. At this point the order system worked as required. Compared with just point and click it's a pain but it should work until somebody pins down what the problem is. 

EUREKA

It came to me in the night, but before I enlighten you all with the solution could I just say many thanks for all of the input on this major problem.

We hope to go to the show, when tickets become available, on the 24th December & if any of you are there I would welcome to buy you a pre performance drink!

Now the solution -----

It's my Monitor

It's a 4x3 type, yes colour not Black & White.

If I reduce the zoom size from 100% to 80% I can check onto the "Purchase Tickets" section

This problem has frustrated me, & no doubt you as well, but thanks again for all of the input & investigations.

PS Wife now wants a 16x9 TV!