Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Is it me or is it WF? The forum seems to have really slowed down badly again. om i pad and desk top computer.

It is fast for me today - but being away on holiday I have not been able to log-on regularly due to crap WiFi where we are staying.

I do not think it will be you. It may be that it is your computer.

I have only been online for about 10 mins. and I have had no problem (apart from forgetting to put enough sugar into my tea).

It is also happening in the I pad, and now there is this line across the text, I will click on answer post again and see what happens.

Here goes again. No line this time.

It is fast entering my posts, the problem comes with navigating.

It was a whole lot faster this time clicking on read content I have started. I will come back later and see how things are.

3 hours ago, andsome said:

Is it me or is it WF?

As I'm not having any similar problems with the site all I can do is assume it's you. Is this perceived lack of speed confined to WF or does everything seem slow today ? 

If the answer to the latter is yes then you may have evolved spontaneously overnight, either that or become a superhuman mutant after getting the evil eye from a particularly dyspeptic radioactive cat.

4 hours ago, Belatucadrus said:

As I'm not having any similar problems with the site all I can do is assume it's you. Is this perceived lack of speed confined to WF or does everything seem slow today ? 

If the answer to the latter is yes then you may have evolved spontaneously overnight, either that or become a superhuman mutant after getting the evil eye from a particularly dyspeptic radioactive cat.

Only this website, everywhere else is normal

Just looked at IDF50. From clicking onto todays topics to opening up, it was almost instantaneous. On here from clicking onto topics that I started took about thirty seconds to open up. Actual posting of a topic takes two or three seconds only.

It is probably your anti virus/malware interrogating WF for some reason.

It’s only on here, and I don’t have AV on my i pad