Thunderbird

andsome

I have been using Thunderbird for a long time now and have never had any problems until recently. Now it is sending far too many messages to the junk file. I have repeatedly marked these messages as not junk, but still messages keep appearing in the junk folder. Any ideas please.

11 minutes ago, Boris said:

Are the ones you are trying to "un-junk" in any of your address books ?

If not, try adding them and see if that improves things ?

Just try a couple first ????

I will check them all before sending them back marked as NOT JUNK

Andsome, Very interesting because I suffer from same problem with 2 organizations & e mails from them.

They are well known UK groups & I have the e mail address set up in T/Bird but their e mails go to Bulk Mail.

Have no idea how to correct but you are not alone!

11 hours ago, IMTNT said:

I have never understood the need for Thunderbird or any such program. Can't you go directly to your Virgin Media e-mail account?

Because I'm with BT Yahoo & I have got very annoyed about Adverts/Spam getting through/Log In procedure.

Also T.Bird has more capabilities, examples:- Templates/Ability to "Save As" mail to "C" drive/better search facility

On 7/12/2018 at 9:46 AM, andsome said:

It’s too early yet to test Boris’s solution. I must wait for it to happen again, and then wait for the next e mail from that particular source.

All seems to be going ok up to now. Thanks Boris.