Why the hell not 55

Belatucadrus

10 minutes ago, Gandalph said:

What's the difference anyway. 

The answer is the distribution of jiggling bits, people labelled She, Girls or Women have two chest mounted jiggling bits. People labelled He, Boys or Men have an entirely different set of jiggling bits mounted just between the legs. Maybe you should have a word with your son as his dads laissez faire attitude may have caused confusion and profound psychological issues. Perhaps he'd have been better off christened Morag ?

I do have a gif that illustrates the point in more detail but I'm trying Irenes suggested moderation approach and two undressed persons on consecutive days might have been seen as a bit much.

Should any of the ladies specifically request that I provide this particular bit of sauce for the goose to balance out the girl gifs, I will of course comply.

I suspect that the problem may be the result of Beergutitis. Many of a certain generation have to rely on memory, not having actually seen their own dangly bits for quite some years. This may also explain why some people make extravagant claims, it's all rose tinted specs and the forgetfulness of old age.

Apparently that's why some old men buy selfie sticks, allows them to check if there's anything still in working order.

Ah, right, I've got it now. I have wondered all these years why people have reffered to other people as SHE and HE. The penny has just dropped. (I must get the torch out and have a look for it. The penny that is). 

• 2 months later...