Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
andsome

Password managers

I never type passwords on the internet. I keep them all on duplicated memory sticks and a plug in hard drive, safety in numbers. From one of these I copy and paste, thus avoiding potential key loggers. What if any advantage would a password manager be to me? If a manager would be better than my method, does anyone have a suggestion as to the best, and also the easiest to set up.

Keith - are you not going over recent ground. Perhaps you are getting forgetful like me - only worse

So my method of copy and paste is probably just as good?

None of this so far convinced me that a manager is any better than copy and past from a seperate drive. You still have to remember a master password, and with my memory I would need to store it somewhere. I am just about to change my passwords one by one, on my seperate drives. I think I will stick with my present method.

44 minutes ago, andsome said:

You still have to remember a master password, and with my memory I would need to store it somewhere.

A tattoo on the back of your hand ?

I’ll stick with the duplicated memory sticks 

What will you do when you forget where you put your memory sticks

31 minutes ago, AlanHo said:

What will you do when you forget where you put your memory sticks

That's OK he has a backup, all his passwords are written on post it notes stuck to the fridge door.