Grammar Checker Add-Ons for Firefox Quantum

Asking for recommendations for a very good free or paid grammar checker add-on that is compatible with Firefox Quantum 64-Bit.  Was using Grammarly for Firefox and was very happy with it particularly when writing comments on Facebook.  But, after a few days for some reason it stopped working.  Contacting their support didn't help.  I am currently using Language Tool and while it works pretty well I was hoping for something more like Grammarly for Firefox.  If any Forum Members have recommendations based on their personal experience I would like hearing from them.  As always I will appreciate all replies, and would thank you in advance.

John

I have had Grammarly installed on one of my machines for a long time and it has always worked OK for me.

Grammarly does obey quite strict rules of grammar so I am wondering if the stilted, frequently incorrect use of the English language in Facebook and similar applications causes Grammarly to 'throw a wobbly'.

Boris, I appreciate your reply.  I don't believe After the Deadline is compatible with Firestone Quantum.

-pops-, Thank you for your reply.  Grammarly is working just fine on my desktop computer, its operating system is Windows XP Pro, it is acting up on my laptop which has Windows 10 Home.

Gandalph, Thanks.  And while I agree with your observation I am coming to the conclusion that my problem is due to the different operating systems.  Which may explain the lack of support from Grammarly. 

John

Are you using the paid-for version of Grammarly? If you are then you should expect better service from their support system. If using the free version then their response may be a way of trying to get you to upgrade.

-pops-

I was using the free Grammarly Firefox browser extension; and I was only using it for Facebook comments simply because one other member is a retired English teacher who has nothing better to do but find fault with other members grammar and spelling.  Regardless I am now using Language Tool which has proven to be satisfactory.  Grammarly support may very well have been after me to upgrade to the paid version but why anyone would pay for a program when the free version didn't work is beyond me.  Take Care...